Ideas For Bridal Shower Party Favors
Bridal Shower Party Favors are given to guests at the end of the festive day.
Cheap favors don't have to look cheap. The hostess will save a lot of
money if they are homemade. Plus they are unique and more personal than
store bought wedding shower favors.
Here are some great inexpensive bridal shower party favor ideas:
- Homemade CDs featuring the bride's favorite songs.
- Miniature plants or flowers in miniature hand painted pots, using the colors appropriate for the theme.
- Small picture frames displaying a personalized thank you note.
- Rewrap a chocolate bar, like a Hershey's Bar, with a
personalized label that you make on your home computer or write by hand.
Once your label is made, carefully remove the original label and fold
yours around and glue.
- Fill fabric or tulle with wonderful smelling potpourri and tie with pretty ribbon.
- Small candles tied with ribbon to match the shower theme.
- Clear glass vases with a simple floral arrangement. Add a tag with a personal note.
- If the shower has a kitchen theme, fold kitchen towels in a pretty fashion and tie off with pieces of raffia.
- Wrap a decorative ribbon, tulle or raffia around a wooden spoon.
Don't forget that the Internet has plenty of ideas. Think
outside of the box. Look up craft ideas, photo ideas, as well as
inexpensive shower favors that can be purchased online.
Return from bridal shower party favors back to the Home Page