Save A Bundle On A Cheap Honeymoon
A cheap honeymoon can be a dream vacation. A fantastic honeymoon doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Plan ahead, even before your wedding. Discuss what the two of you would enjoy doing.
Do you want to lounge on a tropical beach or go skiing?
Do you want to go on a cruise or get married in the same place you vacation?
Get clear about you ideas. This is a trip of a lifetime.
So how do you have a trip of a lifetime without spending your life savings?
Some of the most popular destinations are a good deal:
- Skiing in Vermont or Colorado
Here are some other wonderful ideas:
- An outdoor trip to a national park
- Cozy, romantic Bed & Breakfasts
Excellent money saving ideas:
- Pick a destination close to home and go by car. Go for a weekend and save even more.
- Disney World (or any theme park close enough to drive)
- Smoky Mountains, etc.
- Wine Country
More money saving tips for a fabulous cheap honeymoon:
- Look in Sunday’s paper for honeymoon value packages
A few of our favorites:
- Register with an airline for plane tickets as part of your wedding gift registry (who needs china!)
- Check online resources. Sometimes you can find great rates, sales and “last” minute deals (not for the faint hearted).
For a really cheap wedding/honeymoon...you could elope.
a destination wedding. They can be a real bargain. For example, Jamaica
Super Clubs includes your wedding ceremony, flowers, music, paperwork, a
short reception, champagne, cake and the honeymoon all for one price.
It saves money and headaches.
Return from Cheap Honeymoons back to the Home Page