Fabulous Fall Wedding Favors
Fall is a beautiful time of year for a wedding and really lends itself to great fall wedding favors.
Have a little get-together to make your own fall wedding favors.
I'm sure your family and friends would be happy to help and they may come up with some dynamite ideas.
There are of course lots of gorgeous natural items you could use to create your wedding favors.
Fall favors natural items include:
Some man-made favor items include:
- Spray paint (i.e. gold,red, orange)
- Fabric paint pen (fabric paint in a plastic bottle with a tip. Find it at the craft store)
- Artificial fruit and flowers
- Stamps for putting on a design
A few things to make:
- A cornucopia made with a waffle ice cream cone, candy and nuts. Simply fill the cone with any type candy and/or nuts. Tie on a ribbon that coordinates with your color scheme.
- A candle holder made from a mini pumpkin. Just hollow out a hole large enough to put a small candle in (a color to match your color scheme). The candle should fit snugly. Decorate around the hole in an anyway you like. Maybe with a paint pen or metallic pen. But, don't use anything that would be a fie hazard.
- Small terracotta pots filled with candy corn. Paint the pot any color you'd like and decorate in anyway you want. Put a plastic liner inside. Use plastic wrap you get at the supermarket. The pot can also double as a place card. Just write the name of the guest on each one. Use a metallic pen or paint pen.
- Use a small terracotta pot for a pretty leaf arrangement. Use floral foam or Styrofoam cut to fit the pot. Put in beautiful colored leaves and you could incorporate some acorns sprayed painted gold. Acorns or dried beans could cover the Styrofoam to keep it from showing through.
- Use tulle in pretty fall colors is a wonderful holder for candy or nuts. Make an 8 in. circle and place the candy or nuts in the middle. Gather up the tulle and tie with a pretty ribbon.
- Pots decorated with leaf stamps can be a holder for seed packets.
This should give you lots of ideas for some great fall wedding favors.
Return from Fall Wedding Favors back to the Home Page