Adorable Flower Girl Dresses
Flower girl dresses don't have to be mini versions of the bride's gown. However, that's a very sweet look.
They can emulate the styling of the bridesmaids dress in length, color or design.
You can also get inspiration for the dress from your wedding theme.
A simple dress covered with the same lace or beading as the bridal gown is nice.
Or you could just embellish a simple dress with the same wedding flowers.
Things to keep in mind when choosing your flower girl dress:
- Comfort; you don't want your too much squirming at the ceremony
- Consider length; knee-length or tea length is best to avoid tripping down the aisle or falling on the dance floor
- Save sexy styles like strapless or spaghetti straps for your older attendants. A sweet style is most appropriate for little girls.
- A trendy style or color looks great on little girls...just make sure the style is age-appropriate.
- Don't forget sweet accessories like headpieces and baskets. A simple dress with great accessories makes a fantastic look.
Flower girls are adorable whether you choose chiffon or lace or pink or blue or ivory dresses. You can't go wrong…they are always a hit at a wedding.
Return from Flower Girl Dresses back to the Home Page