Free Sample Wedding Toasts For Inspiration
A General Verse: A basket of love and a cradle of kisses, A pocketful of dreams and your most cherished wishes, A rainbow in the sky and gold shining in your heart, With smiles and tears, this is how your marriage starts.
A quiet home for rest and a large yard for play, Work that makes you sing, and each other at the end of the day, Family that anchors you and gives you wings to fly, Love that means never having to say goodbye.
Warm arms hugging you and a roaring fire that lasts, The sharing of your future and the honoring of your pasts, Growing old together with joy and growing more in love, The sweet earth under your feet and blessings from the heavens above.
Sample Wedding Toasts to the Bride and Groom
- May you have food and raiment, A soft pillow for your head, May you be 100 years in heaven Before the devil know you’re dead
- May the joys you share today be the beginning of a lifetime of great happiness and fulfillment
- May your joys be as deep as the Ocean, and your troubles as light as its foam.
- May all your hopes and dreams come true, and may the memory of this day become dearer with each passing year.
- Never forget what is worth remembering or remember what is best forgotten
- May the unhappiest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past
- May you both live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live
- My wish is that your marriage will be a thing of beauty and a joy forever, always as beautiful as you are today (bride). And may the loveliness of your marriage increase with each year. Here’s to the bride and groom.
Funny Sample Wedding Toasts
- To the 2 secrets of a long lasting and happy marriage …Here’s to a good sense of humor and a short memory!
- Marriage is like a violin, after the music is over, you have the strings.
- Early in your marriage you will find it difficult to get the last word in any discussion. With time, though, you will learn how to always get the last two words in every discussion-just make sure the words are “Yes, dear”.
Sample Wedding Toasts From the Bride and Groom to Each Other
- For all your wonderful ways and all the wonderful ways you’ve changed my life, I love you.
- You are my reason to live and my reason to love.
- My love for you will never change.
- Thank you for making me your (wife or husband). I love you.
- When God created souls and sent them into the world, He knew all along that someday ours would find each other. To my soul mate.
- I’m going to fall in love with you all over again every day.
- To our future filled with peace, happiness and love
- Today I married my best friend. To my (wife or husband)
Grow old along with me, The best is yet to be
All the love that history knows Is said to be in every rose, Yet all that could be found in two Is less than what I feel for you.
I love you not only for what you are, But for what I am when I’m with you.
-Elizabeth Barrett Browning-
Any of these sample wedding toasts could be used...or you could create your own. We still love and recommend getting professional help. It just really makes you feel prepared and confident knowing you're going to "wow" your audience.
Return from Sample Wedding Toasts back to Home Page