Wedding Contest 2012
CONGRATS to our winner Susan Brennan!
CONGRATULATIONS to Susan Brennan the Grand Prize Winner of the Cheap Chic Weddings Toilet Paper Wedding Contest 2012.
Susan and her "Bohemian Cupcake" Toilet paper wedding dress were featured on the Today Show with Hoda and Kathie Lee. Along with her dress entry, she made a modern headpiece and adorable handbag.
See more photos on our Face Book Page at: Cheap Chic Wedding Tips With Laura
This years contest starts April 18, 2012 and will end at the live event in New York City on June 27, 2012.
- You must use Charmin brand toilet paper, tape, glue and/or needle and thread.
- The dress must be able to be worn by a human and be able to be taken on and off.
- Take well lit digital photos of the front, side and back of the dress and headpiece.
- Send the photos to email@example.com no later than JUNE 1, 2012 11 pm Eastern Standard Time.
- If you take video of you making your dress (a kind of behind the sceness thing) ...that would be AWESOME...but it's not required.
- Read theOFFICIAL RULES BEFORE entering.
- Neatness counts, creativity counts.
Go big, be daring...be bold! Be one of the finalists and we will see you in NYC June 27th for the LIVE event!!!!
The Cheap Chic Weddings Toilet Paper Wedding Dress Contest is presented by:
CHECK OUT THE AWESOME TP WEDDING DRESSES FROM PREVIOUS YEARS:
2011 Winning Dresses
2010 TP Dresses
2009 Wedding Contest
2008 TP Dress Contest
2005 TP Contest
Return from Wedding Contest 2012 back to the Home Page