Photo:Etsy,Leaves and Honey
Wedding gift ideas for you...
- Money...Not real creative, but this is a gift that most couples appreciate! They'll have the luxury of spending it on whatever they like. Give what is comfortable for your budget.
- Picture this...Do you have a good photo or several photos of the couple? Frame a nice photo for them or start a scrapbook/album for them with a few photos and their wedding invitation.
- Personalize it...Monogramming and personalizing gifts are hot! It's everywhere in artwork, pictures, on linens, stemware, barware, pillows, blankets, cutting boards, soaps, tote bags, and so much more!
- Many personalized gifts can be had for under $50.00. Look online, there are tons of awesome sites..we like Etsy and Pottery Barn!
- Plant this... Is the happy couple starting a new home together? How about giving them a gift that lasts. Present them with some tree saplings for their yard. You'll be helping mother earth too!
- Drink up...Give the couple a nice bottle or gift basket of wine, that they might not buy for themselves. A bottle or gift basket of wine is inexpensive as a gift but a big treat for most.
- Let em' shop...Many couples are starting their lives together with blended households. Giving a gift card to a store they like is a great gift too. Give gift cards to Local Malls, Online Stores, Home Depot, Sears, Sporting Goods Stores, Gourmet Markets, Office Supply Stores and Linen Stores.
- Let em' cook... If the bride and groom like to cook, give them a cookbook...great gifts for weddings. Try Robin Miller's Newlywed Cookbook (about $12) or Mark Bittman's How to Cook Everything (about $30). You can also purchase nice utensils and gadgets in any price range.
- You cook...If you love to cook or baker, make the couple some meals or baked goods for their freezer. They'll appreciate it when they return from their honeymoon. Or, start a Recipe Box or Notebook for the newlyweds. Call family members and friends and compile their favorites.
- Read this...A year's subscription to the couple's favorite magazine is a nice gift, especially to fit their specific interests.
- DIY... If you're crafty, personalize your own gift...you can make doormats, cutting boards, tote bags, frames, and more!
Resources: Need gift ideas for groomsmen?