Serving and Saving On Wedding Wine,
Alcohol And Drinks
Let the wedding wine and champagne and drinks flow! Well, this is your party, so you don't have to feel obliged to have an open bar for your guests all night.
You don't even have to provide alcohol, but if you do...
Here are some tips that will help your budget:
- If you're having a crowd that will be satisfied with beer or vino or whatever, supply just that
- Just have a simple champagne toast
- Plan your wedding the a.m.- people usually drink less early in the day. You could just set out Mimosas
- Have a cash bar for mixed drinks and some complimentary beer and wine.
- Present a champagne punch only
- Make sure there are lots of non-alcoholic drinks available like lemonade and iced tea
- Make one special drink appropriate for your wedding-like Sangria or Margaritas
- Have a vino bar. There are lots of good, reasonably priced choices
- If you're having a champagne toast, arrange it so the guests won't see the brand and serve an inexpensive selection.
- Wine spritzers can save you money because your only using about half alcohol and half soda.
- Depending on where you're having your reception and how casual it is, you could even have a Bring Your Own Bottle party.
Return back from Wedding Wine to the home page