|Back to Back Issues Page|
The Cheap Weddings E-zine, Issue #002
January 15, 2004
|The Cheap Weddings E-zine will bring you more ideas for cheap wedding invitations, gowns, cakes and more.
If you like this e-zine, please do a friend and me a big favor and "pay it forward".
If a friend DID forward this to you and if you like what you read, please subscribe by visiting The Cheap Weddings E-Zine Page December 15, 2003
Table of Contents- New Ideas
-What's Hot and Not
-Valentine's Day Weddings
New IdeasA fun new idea for a bridal shower is to have a lipstick reading ( the way your lipstick is worn down in the tube says a lot about your personality) or a handwriting analysis by a professional at the party. It may sound silly, but it's a BLAST! It's a great ice breaker and gives everyone even more to talk about and laugh about.
Q&ADear Cheap Chic Weddings,
If my parents are paying for my entire wedding, is it appropriate for my future in-laws to make a strong suggestion to serve an ethnic menue that my family doesn't care for?
While it's not appropriate for them to do something that would ruin the wedding plans, it would be a nice gesture to try and figure out a way for them to be included without "taking over". Maybe that could be an ethnic dessert. Good luck.
What's Hot And NotWhat's Hot:
1. Champagne bars.
2. Keeping a cd of your wedding music and then playing it at anniversarys in years to come.
3. Saving money on your wedding day.
1. Buying the same gift for all of your bridesmaids.
2. Rubber chicken dinners.
3. Inviting people you don't like to your wedding,
ReviewsInstant Wedding Toasts Traditionally toasts have been done by the father of the bride, best man etc. One of the newest trends at the wedding reception is for the bride to say a few words. While most people are afraid to speak in front of others, including others, including loved ones, it is always easier when your prepared. One of the simplest ways to prepare for a speech is to use a service like Instant Wedding Toasts. Not only is it a great service but it's pretty cheap and worth every penny. you'll have your audience crying or laughing...whatever you want. Best of all, you'll get lots of compliments.
InspirationSomeone once said.....
The cure for love is marriage....and the cure for marriage is love again.
Valentine's Day Wedding Ideas
Here's a couple of great ideas for a Valentine's Day wedding.
1. Decorate a Valentine's box for guests to put their money gifts at the reception.
* Cover a box with pretty paint or paper in a Valentin's color (red or pink)
* Make a slot in the box big enough for an envelope
* Embellish with paper doilies, hearts, rose petals, flowers, lace or cut outs from Valentin's Day cards
2. Use Valentin's Day cards for place cards
|Back to Back Issues Page|