A cheap honeymoon can be a dream vacation. A fantastic honeymoon doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Plan ahead and do your research, even before your wedding. Discuss what the two of you would enjoy doing.
Do you want to lounge on a tropical beach or go skiing?
Do you want to go on a cruise or get married in the same place you vacation?
Get clear about you ideas. This is a trip of a lifetime.
So how do you have a trip of a lifetime without spending your life savings?
SOME OF THE MOST POPULAR DESTINATIONS ARE A GOOD DEAL:
- Skiing in Vermont or Colorado
HERE ARE SOME OTHER WONDERFUL IDEAS:
- An outdoor trip to a national park
- Cozy, romantic Bed & Breakfasts
Excellent money saving ideas:
- Pick a destination close to home and go by car. Go for a weekend and save even more.
- Disney World (or any theme park close enough to drive)
More money saving tips for a fabulous cheap honeymoon:
- Look in Sunday’s paper for honeymoon value packages
A few of our favorites:
- Register with an airline for plane tickets as part of your wedding gift registry (who needs china!)
- Check online resources. Sometimes you can find great rates, sales and “last” minute deals (not for the faint hearted).
- For a really cheap wedding/honeymoon...you could elope.
- Choose a destination wedding. They can be a real bargain. For example, some inclusive resorts include your wedding ceremony, flowers, music, paperwork, a short reception, champagne, cake and the honeymoon all for one price. It saves money and headaches.
|Ft. Lauderdale Beach Photo:Cheap-Chic-Weddings.com
Niagara Falls Photo:Cheap-Chic-Weddings.com