Creating a wedding program adds a chic touch to your ceremony without spending a lot of money.
The wording can really be anything you want it to be.
Generally, it includes the order of your ceremony, music selections, and members of the wedding party.
Sample programs are available online as well as at some invitation and stationery stores.
The cheapest way to go here is to make your own.
OUR BEST WEDDING PROGRAM TIPS:
- Use any type stationery you like. The program can be one side of one card, or as large as a booklet.
- Include notes on why certain music selections were chosen.
- Explain what particular religious or cultural parts of the ceremony mean.
- When listing the wedding party, make sure to include how each person is related to the bride or groom. (e.g. Susie Smith, bride’s cousin).
- Include favorite poetry or song lyrics.
- This is the perfect place to incorporate your theme and/or colors.
- Include quotes from the bride and groom.
- Take the opportunity to thank everyone for sharing this most special day.
- Include a digital photo of the couple.
Offering a wedding program to guests allows them to fully experience what is going on during the ceremony and provides guests with a lovely keepsake.